Thursday, January 8, 2009

Judgement

I am stuck. Stuck in the middle of liking someone enough to give them a chance with me and wanting to be unattached. I want to give this boy a chance, because I really do like him. However, Richmond's silly gossip trail has left me second guessing myself. I like to think I am stronger and more self assured than to allow silly rumors and harsh words deter me from what I want. However, I am not sure I know what I want and therefore I am allowing other people to affect my decisions. I want to scream at everyone around me judging my motives and what I do. I want to live!! and not be bothered by anyone else.
The boy is so super nice to me and treats me with the utmost respect. I feel like a goddess when I am around him and that is wonderful. Why is it that people around me scoff at the idea of him, and why do I care. Maybe I need to escape this city for a weekend, maybe I need a reality check, maybe I need to ignore all the caddy stares. I do not know what I should do in order to reach a sense of clarity, but I need it.

2 comments:

Life Goes On said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sexinrichmond said...

Babe, sometimes you have to do things for yourself. People will get over it, and they might not even be as under it as you think.