Friday, January 30, 2009

This is where I've been


I dont understand why im so good at what i do. i dont understand why it is so easy. I remember it being harder I remember it being more challenging. I remember a race, a chase a winner and a loser. Am i that on top. Sometimes I only have to look at them once sometimes I only have to look at them for a second. I know their bodies I know their mind. I know how to wake them up how to lay them down. I've had mind blowing sex for the past 6 years of my life. Sometimes It gets cold and I go without for a while but it always comes back. My current love is a beautiful, beautiful man. a poet. He takes me somewhere else he touches me and I am someone else. He pulls my hair and grasp my chest from behind. He calls me by my name. I reply yes. I cum everytime. My body resoponds.

No comments: