Saturday, November 29, 2008

You Feel So Fucking good


I've had sex with three people this week. My body needs touch stimulation. It needs to be felt and rubbed. My thighs need to be grabbed. My nipples need to be pinched. My ass needs to be slapped. My lips need to be slightly bruised from kissing. I need someone to stare in my eyes while I cum. I need to be freed. My body is unmapped territory explore every inch of me. Now. I demand it.

The night started out just like every good Friday night starts out. Ladies gathered in a living room talking about past loves, crushes and fucks. We exchange business advice and sex advice. I lit a joint while I said "Friendship is for girls" Men are for fucking. And I think I might have meant it. We jumped in the car and rode to a local bar while we bumped swagger like us by M.I.A

I hate Thanksgiving weekend all the eligible men go back to their parents house and there is no dick for miles. It's been three days since my last orgasm and I feel my sanity and my standards are slipping. We arrive at the bar and we are greeted by several of our friends. I told the girls since I had sex the most recently I would take third pick of the men. From the look of the crowd it looked like we would all be sleeping with our vibrators by the end of the night. The ladies broke up to prowl for dick. I gave up about 5 minutes in the game and started chatting up an old friend of mine that I thought was gay for the first 4 years I knew him.

One drink became Two and I found myself glued to conversation with him. Am I hitting on him? Is he hitting on me? Is he gay? Do I care? Is his dick big? Can I fuck a friend? I trick him into bringing up the topic of sex. Next thing he is telling me very calmly that he believes me to be amazing in bed. I give him my number and I ask him where he is staying. He says "with you". I respond "good answer"

I quickly clean my room and shove old magnum wrappers and flip my cum stained sheets inside out. He lays on my bed and expects me to make the first move. I don't. He rubs his nose close to mine and he inhales when I exhale. He tells me I look so good. I asked to see his tattoos. Hes naked is seconds. I'm naked moments later. His dick was beautiful. It was thick, clean and pretty. The head was so sweet and soft I wanted him to cum in my mouth over and over and over again.

He pinched my nipples with one hand and rubbed my clit with the other. I was dripping wet. He kept telling me " You feel so good". I was soaked. We kissed for 10 minutes then I asked him to fuck me. He climbed on top of me and my vagina tried to suck the soul out of his body. Our bodies were communicating in some type of secret language that told him how and where to touch me. I wrapped my thighs around him like a sex octopus. He fingered my clit and I came uncontrollably. After cuming there times we fell asleep for 4 hours listening to Pandora. We woke up, he kissed me and then he left. JOB WELL FUCKING DONE. Seriously. In and fucking out. Of course I wanted to have sex at least two more times before he left. Me on top and then him from behind but hey I can't blame a boy for not being able to keep up with a girl in Richmond.

No comments: